- 5 cups of peeled and chopped apples
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package Raven's Nest Mulling Spice
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 t vanilla
- Cream together butter, sugar, mulling spices, and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour mixture gradually into sugar mixture until smooth.
- Add vanilla, and then apples until just combined.
- Bake in greased/floured 13x9 cake pan at 350* for 45 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, and enjoy!