- 1 yellow cake mix
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. (set aside 1 tsp.) Raven’s Original Mulling Spice
- 1 ½ cups peeled and diced crisp apples (granny smith)
Mix first five ingredients well. Add apples and pour into greased & floured Bundt pan or muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown (45 minutes for Bundt cake or 15-20 minutes for cupcakes). Cool 10 min. Glaze or add icing and top with chopped pecans.
Mix 1 tsp. Raven’s Original and 2 Tbsp. half and half, then slowly add 1 cup powdered sugar.
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Raven's Original Mulling Spice
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1-2 tablespoons half and half