- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 6 sheets)
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 8-ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 11-ounce log fresh goat cheese, room temperature
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Raven’s Original Blackberry Jalapeno Jam
- About 1 tablespoon water
- Fresh blackberries
- Fresh mint
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans and sugar in the bowl of food processor, and process until finely ground.
- Add the butter, and process until combined.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the crumb mixture into small jars or muffin cups. Lightly press with the back of a spoon to press crust into jars. Place jars in refrigerator while making filling.
- Place cream cheese and goat cheese in a medium mixing bowl, and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, a little a time, beating well between additions.
- Add the vanilla, and beat until smooth.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of filling into each of the jars or muffin cups, and smooth tops. Place back in the refrigerator until firm and set, about 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, thin Blackberry Jalapeno Jam with the water, and stir until smooth. When ready to serve, garnish the cheesecakes with the jam, fresh berries, and mint.