Chili Grande Dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Raven’s Original Chili Grande spice blend
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 small serrano pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- Mix together all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 small taco salad bowls
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1 bag shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crispy tortilla strips
- Raven’s Original Mango Salsa
- Preheat grill on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season all over with salt and lemon pepper.
- When grill is hot, grill chicken until cooked through, about 10 minutes total. Remove from the grill, and chop or shred. Set aside while assembling the salads.
- Fill each taco salad bowl with the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and chicken. Top with the tortilla strips, Mango Salsa and drizzle with the Chili Grande dressing.