- 1 whole pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Ravens Original Chili Grande Spice Blend
- 1 cup Ravens Original Peach Salsa
- Fresh cilantro
- Preheat grill over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Rinse pork tenderloin and pat dry. Sprinkle all over with Chili Grande seasoning and salt, and press to adhere spices to the pork.
- When ready to grill, place pork on the preheated grill. Grill, turning a few times for about 15 minutes, until desired internal temperature is reached (145 degrees F for medium).
- Remove pork from grill, and let rest for about 10 minutes. Slice into rounds, and serve garnished with the peach salsa and cilantro.