Skip to content
- Add olive oil to cast iron skillet, bring to medium-high temperature.
- Pat fish dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper on each side.
- Place fish in pan and sear one minute each side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add salsa to skillet and bring to a simmer. Add fish to skillet and simmer
until cooked thru, approx. 3-4 minutes.
- Serve over rice, or for a low-carb option try over cauliflower rice
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.