- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup + 1 T Raven's Nest Mulling Spice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 T baking powder
- 1 cup Raven's Nest Pumpkin Butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare muffin tin with cooking spray or use muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, mulling spice, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin butter, milk, egg, and vegetable oil.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the flour mixture and stir until combined. The batter will be very thick.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide evenly between 12 muffin cups
- Sprinkle each muffin with mulling spice
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Makes 12 muffins