Raspberry Jalapeño Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup Raven's Nest Raspberry Jalepeño Jam
- 1/2 cup water
Combine jam and water in a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until bubbles just begin to form. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes, then remove from heat. Allow mixture to cool for 5-6 minutes, then pour through a fine mesh strainer into an air-tight jar or bottle. Once the mixture is cool, you're ready to start making cocktails!
Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Pro tip: Have an empty Raven's Nest jam jar? Repurpose your jar to store your simple syrup!
Raspberry Love Potion Jamtail Ingredients
- 2 oz vodka
- 1.5 oz Raspberry Jalapeño simple syrup
- 1 oz lime juice
- Splash of grenadine for color (optional)
- Fresh raspberries for garnish (optional)
- Red sanding sugar & lime juice to garnish glass rim (optional)
Coat the rim of a martini glass with a touch of lime juice then dip in sugar. Combine vodka, simple syrup, lime juice, and grenadine with ice in cocktail shaker. Shake and serve in martini glass. Garnish with fresh raspberries and enjoy!