1 packet of Raven's Chili Grande spice blend
- 1 28-30 oz. large can of diced tomatoes (tomatoes with chili peppers will heat it up if you like it hot)
- 3 28 oz. cans of beans of your choice (not drained)
- 1 46 oz. can of tomato juice
- 2 lbs. or more of lean ground beef or Ground turkey (vegetarian/no meat - just add more veggies or beans
- 1 large diced onion ***add beef bullion when you use turkey for extra flavor
Cook ground beef, pour off any fat. Pour all ingredients in an 8 qt. pot. Stir well and bring to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer, stir occasionally. Cook for at least 1 hour or to desired thickness. Add a little sweet and heat to your desired taste. Enjoy! Can’t eat it all? Just freeze it and you can have Chili Grande anytime!!