Skip to content
- 14 oz sweetened shredded coconut
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Raven's Nest Strawberry Jalapeño Jam
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line several sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Combine coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl using a high-speed electric mixer with the whisk attachment, whip eggs whites and salt until peaks just begin to form. Fold the egg whites into the coconut mixture.
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop the batter onto parchment lined sheet pans. Make a well in each scoop of batter with a spoon or your thumb to form a nest shape.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- Once cooled, spoon about a teaspoon of Raven's Nest Strawberry Jalapeño Jam into each nest.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.