- 1 lb. chicken breasts cut into thin strips
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 C thawed frozen corn (or fresh corn)
- 1 medium green pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 small shallot diced
- 1 large clove of garlic diced
- 2 T from a packet of McCormick TexMex chili mix
- 1/3 C Raven’s Hot Peach Jam
- 1/2 t kosher salt + ¼ t black pepper
- Jasmine rice to serve
- Cilantro to garnish
Place cut chicken in a large bowl and add the TexMex Seasoning, the jam, and salt and pepper. Toss with chicken and set aside.
Heat a wide skillet to very hot and add the oil. Add the corn, shallot, and green pepper and stir fry for about 2 minutes. Now add the chicken and garlic and begin to cook the chicken until done. Keep on high heat and keep moving it around in the pan. This only takes about 5 minutes!
Serve over rice with tomatoes and cilantro.